The Significance Of Our Awards And Honors
Through the years, the family-owned law firm of Herbert Weston & Tanya Weston, Criminal Lawyers, has received numerous honors and recognition awards for the criminal defense work we have done throughout Southern California. Why is this important for you to know? Because it proves just how well-respected, knowledgeable and exceptional our firm’s services are. If you find yourself at a legal crossroad, we can make a difference.
Herbert J. Weston and Tanya Weston are a father-and-daughter team with combined legal experience of more than 50 years. Our practice focuses exclusively on criminal law, having represented thousands of clients and handled more than 500 jury trials. In every case, we have aggressively fought for our client’s rights. Our keen legal insight has been a contributing factor to our success.
Some Of Our More Noteworthy Honors And What They Mean For You
Our consistent results can be attributed to a number of factors, including our detail-oriented approach and our tenacity. As a result of these attributes, we have earned respect and recognition from our peers. Here are just a few of the notable accolades that our attorneys have received:
- 5 out of 5 stars — Mr. Herb Weston and Ms. Tanya Weston are rated AV Preeminent* for their legal ability and ethical standards — the highest possible peer review rating by Martindale-Hubbell. When you choose the Weston’s, you know you will have someone with proven ability on your side.
- Attorney of the Year — Mr. Weston was named Attorney of the Year by the Criminal Defense Bar Association, testifying to his skill.
- Top Lawyer in San Diego — The San Diego Magazine listed Mr. Weston as a top lawyer in the area of criminal law for 2014. Since he has earned the esteem of others, you can feel confident that your case is in good hands.
- Certification as a criminal law specialist — This means that Mr. Weston has surpassed standard licensing requirements by passing a rigorous examination, demonstrating comprehensive experience in this area and receiving favorable reviews from peers. You can rest assured that you’re working with an attorney who truly understands how to develop the strongest defense possible.
- Past presidents and judge — Because Mr. Weston is a past president of the North San Diego County Bar and a judge pro tem in North County, you know that you are being represented by someone who understands the inner workings of the criminal justice system — and who can use that knowledge to your advantage. Likewise, Ms. Weston is also a past president of the North County Criminal Defense Section.
- Recognition award — Ms. Weston was honored by the North County Bar Association for her “Dedication and Recognition of Service to Law.”
- Featured in the news — As a mark of her skill and tenacity, Ms. Weston was featured in the 2004 Union Tribune story called “Defending ‘underdog’ is in the genes.”
Turn To A Firm You Can Rely On
Firmly planted in Southern California for decades, our roots go deep. We know the region, the communities and the people. And when our neighbors need a legal helping hand, we can provide it for them. The firm of Herbert Weston & Tanya Weston, Criminal Lawyers, in Vista, California, can make the difference you need. Contact us for a free consultation at 760-945-5535.
Se habla español
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.